Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Alternative OT - Stick and Dog stories

Two interesting news items today.

The stick gets inducted into a toy Hall of Fame. At last, recognition of a
timeless toy, weapon, etc! Pointy stick craftpeople rejoice!

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_28920.aspx

President Bush's dog bit a reporter. Should we call animal control?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...im40AD94A2MC81

The above items were an attempt tp provide alternative programming from the
rabid political commentary which has consumed this forum. And one was wood
related! And the other was a dog story.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

Snip

President Bush's dog bit a reporter. Should we call animal control?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...im40AD94A2MC81

The above items were an attempt tp provide alternative programming from
the rabid political commentary which has consumed this forum. And one was
wood related! And the other was a dog story.

I think calling animal control would be a little harsh, has the reporter
been a problem in the past? ;~)

Cheap peel-n-stick floor tile doesn't stick Mike Home Repair 13 June 5th 07 05:31 AM
Valentines Day stories please... Moshe Eshel Woodturning 12 February 14th 06 05:23 PM
Insurance stories? RayV Woodworking 11 August 26th 05 05:13 PM
OT - Helpdesk War Stories Stormin Mormon Metalworking 0 February 14th 05 02:45 PM