Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Obamas campaign promises???

I am not bashing B/O on this......

But did you guys notice that his campaign promises seemed to take on a life of their own. I have heard a lot of young or ignorant people saying things I am confidant President Elect Obama never promised. Free healthcare etc.

Posted to rec.woodworking

cm wrote:
I am not bashing B/O on this......

But did you guys notice that his campaign promises seemed to take on a
life of their own. I have heard a lot of young or ignorant people saying
things I am confidant President Elect Obama never promised. Free
healthcare etc.

I believe this fits the old story about the woman you go to bed with on
your wedding night (This is an old story) is not the woman who is in
your bed when you wake up the next morning.

I heard one woman talking about the free gas and housing she obama was
going to give her. Boy are they going to be surprise.