Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
t t is offline

Default OT - Sarah's Song

Don't know how things got so blue
Don't know what's come over you
You've found someone new
And don't it make my red states blue

I'll be fine when you're gone
I'll just cry all night long
Say it isn't true
And don't it make my red states blue

Show me no polling, tell me some lies
Give me no reasons, give me alibis
Tell me you love me and don't make me cry
Say anything but don't say goodbye

I didn't mean to treat you bad
Didn't know just what I had
But, honey, now I do
And don't it make my red states
Don't it make my red states
Don't it make my red states blue

(apologies to CG)

a very lovely song neddin11 Metalworking 1 July 23rd 08 02:49 AM
OT - The Stanley Song J T Woodworking 0 September 5th 07 03:22 AM
Where Sarah's lost cup plays, Varla changes in outer, sick halls. Martin X. Moleski, SJ Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 07:01 AM
Spear-Chuckers, she wants to move humble wrinkles for Sarah's light, Ugly Doofus. Upscale Woodworking 0 May 15th 06 08:56 PM
Lumberjack song? dean Home Repair 5 November 15th 05 05:10 PM