Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Black ironwood or Leadwood (Krugiodendron ferreum)

I am looking for a place to get this wood but can't seem to find any.
I live in Florida so you figure it would be easier. If anyone can
help me that would be great.

Ryan

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 15, 1:20*pm, wrote:
I am looking for a place to get this wood but can't seem to find any.
I live in Florida so you figure it would be easier. *If anyone can
help me that would be great.

Ryan

Local Rockler store (South Portland, Maine) had some turning squares
and blocks.

John Martin