Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Ironwood stuff (0/1)

Just had a request from a client for pictures of the ironwood stuff I had
available, so I thought I might as well take up some bandwidth here..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mac davis" wrote in message
Just had a request from a client for pictures of the ironwood stuff I had
available, so I thought I might as well take up some bandwidth here..

I love the stuff that has different colors and textures. Nature and life is
not perfect in color or symmetry. Why should art or vessels be any
different. It is REAL It is good.

Good lookin' stuff there Mac.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 03:13:54 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
Just had a request from a client for pictures of the ironwood stuff I had
available, so I thought I might as well take up some bandwidth here..

I love the stuff that has different colors and textures. Nature and life is
not perfect in color or symmetry. Why should art or vessels be any
different. It is REAL It is good.

Good lookin' stuff there Mac.

Thanks, Lee...
I think we all have to keep in mind that the beauty is mostly in the wood, not
our work..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

Just had a request from a client for pictures of the ironwood stuff I had
available, so I thought I might as well take up some bandwidth here..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Very nice as usual. Good use of bandwidth even if you aren't giving me
any idea of where I can buy a cheap watch.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:56:30 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

mac davis wrote:

Just had a request from a client for pictures of the ironwood stuff I had
available, so I thought I might as well take up some bandwidth here..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Very nice as usual. Good use of bandwidth even if you aren't giving me
any idea of where I can buy a cheap watch.

Thank you...

I've got a bunch of pens that are, as the street vendors say here, "almost
free".. lol