Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Somewhat off topic with a little relevance to woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

There were as many applications as there were people. Guitar bodies,
signs, cabinets, corbels, and one with a lathe built in.. fluted
columns with rope twists and one guy was cutting dovetails. And I
bought the thing with sink-cutouts in mind...as if...well.. it's my
story and I'm sticking to it.. this is very serious business and I
shall have no fun! (Angela might be reading this) =0}

One thing seems apparent to me. You will have little scraps left.

Fire up that CNC and make all kinds of things out of whatever is lying
around.