WoodMangler

Default Back to a woodworking topic...

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the
military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using
only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of
polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

Robert Bonomi

In article ,
WoodMangler wrote:
I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the
military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using
only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of
polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

MAX-WHACKS would seem appropriate. grin

Dave Balderstone

In article , WoodMangler
wrote:

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

Why? It's always there.
Dave Balderstone

In article , WoodMangler
wrote:

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

Why? It's always there.

Mike Marlow

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
news
I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the
military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using
only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of
polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

Easy answer... To be consistent with the purpose of this monument... none.
--

-Mike-

J T

Sat, Sep 25, 2004, 4:15pm (WoodMangler)
claims:
I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind snip

Nice try. I think you'll really like this link:
http://www.fursuit.org/

JOAT
We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for
intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for
integrity.
- Unknown

jo4hn

Wood Butcher wrote:

None. Put them out in front of your house as yard ornaments
and let the neighborhood dogs provide the finishing touches.

Art

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
news
I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the
military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using
only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of
polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

Not to mention pigeons and the occasional flying cow.
j4

mac davis

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:15:41 -0400, WoodMangler
wrote:

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the
military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using
only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of
polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

I think a heavy application of bull **** on both would be
appropriate..

hey, it could get worse... you could get the amount of government that
you're paying for!

Mac

Rick Cook

WoodMangler wrote:

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into
woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the
military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using
only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of
polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

Oh my, what an image!
For that project I'd suggest a brisk rubdown with gasoline -- followed
by the application of heat.

--RC