Default Need to find Humidor Plans

I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars. Does anybody
know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I had built that holds 75
cigars but it is getting to small. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Crea

Scale up what you already have built, OR use the principles in the
smaller humidor and let your imagination go wild

Have planned to build a LARGE cabinet style humidor in the near
future, and the core construction details are just the same as on a
smaller one

John

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:54:32 GMT, wrote:

I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars. Does anybody
know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I had built that holds 75
cigars but it is getting to small. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill Orr

Try: www.cheaphumidors.com

They have pictures with dimensions and descriptions.

Bill

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~billbernice1/
wrote in message ...
I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars. Does

anybody
know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I had

built that holds 75
cigars but it is getting to small. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Glenn de Souza

Go find the issue of Fine Woodworking from about 5 years ago that provided a
great article about building a humidor. I don't remember the capacity of the
one in their plan, but if it is too small, you can scale it up.

glenn