know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I had built that holds 75
cigars but it is getting to small. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Saudade January 7th 04 09:23 PM

Need to find Humidor Plans

In ,
typed:
I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+
cigars. Does anybody
know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I
had built that holds 75 cigars but it is getting to small. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Why don't you just scale up your existing one? Make it longer and taller,
maybe add a shelf.

John Crea January 7th 04 09:53 PM

Need to find Humidor Plans

Scale up what you already have built, OR use the principles in the
smaller humidor and let your imagination go wild

Have planned to build a LARGE cabinet style humidor in the near
future, and the core construction details are just the same as on a
smaller one

John

Bill Orr January 7th 04 09:54 PM

Need to find Humidor Plans

Try: www.cheaphumidors.com

They have pictures with dimensions and descriptions.

Bill

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~billbernice1/

T. January 7th 04 10:32 PM

Need to find Humidor Plans

Wed, Jan 7, 2004, 8:54pm (EST+5) )
queries:
I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars.
Does anybody know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have
one that I had built that holds 75 cigars but it is getting to small.
Any help would be appreciated.

Well, you could have looked on your own. Use google, and a search
phrase like, "humidor plans", that'll give several hundred results.

Or, you could make two more, same size as the one you have, keep
different type cigars in each. Or, as sugested, just scale up.

JOAT
Anyone who hates mimes can't be all bad.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 7 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

Glenn de Souza January 8th 04 02:38 PM

Need to find Humidor Plans

Go find the issue of Fine Woodworking from about 5 years ago that provided a
great article about building a humidor. I don't remember the capacity of the
one in their plan, but if it is too small, you can scale it up.

glenn

Larry Bud January 8th 04 08:15 PM

Need to find Humidor Plans

(T.) wrote in message ...
Wed, Jan 7, 2004, 8:54pm (EST+5)
)
queries:
I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars.
Does anybody know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have
one that I had built that holds 75 cigars but it is getting to small.
Any help would be appreciated.

Well, you could have looked on your own. Use google, and a search
phrase like, "humidor plans", that'll give several hundred results.

Yes, in fact, we can all look up every question we have on google, so
I guess everyone should shut up with all your questions!