YJJim

Default Chainsaw sharpener from Lee Valley

Anyone used any of the chainsaw sharpeners from Lee Valley? Do you
recommend the file tool that clamps onto the chainsaw bar, or the
diamond dremel tool sharpeners?

Thanks in advance for any comments,
YJJim
YJJim

Thanks Dan,

Never having used one, I didn't know if they were all the same. Most
folks here rave about Lee Valley, so I figured theirs would be good
quality.

YJJim

(YJJim) wrote in message . com...
Anyone used any of the chainsaw sharpeners from Lee Valley? Do you
recommend the file tool that clamps onto the chainsaw bar, or the
diamond dremel tool sharpeners?

Thanks in advance for any comments,
YJJim

Dan

On Tue 30 Dec 2003 12:42:50p, "Robin Lee" wrote in
:

No offense taken - they ARE sold just about everywhere, except when your
only store's a mailbox....

....and you've already got about twelve items on the list already, what's
one more? Point well taken. :-)

Dan

Eric Tonks

I use the diamond sharpeners that fit a Dremel. The last chain I bought
turned out to be so hard that when it finally needed sharpening it would
take all the teeth off a file. It was impossible to sharpen with a file. The
diamond bits work great, it only takes a fraction of a second per tooth and
my chain is good for another large job.

om...