Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tormek Clones

While reading the circular blade sharpener thread, I searched Harbor
Freight on keyword "sharpener" and came up with

Looking for reviews on it I also found
http://grizzly.com/products/t10010

Both apparently work well enough to satisfy the people who tried them.

Had to happen eventually.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:35:58 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:

While reading the circular blade sharpener thread, I searched Harbor
Freight on keyword "sharpener" and came up with

Looking for reviews on it I also found
http://grizzly.com/products/t10010

Both apparently work well enough to satisfy the people who tried them.

Had to happen eventually.

It's a motor, a grinding wheel and a few bits of metal rod to hold things
in position relative to the wheel - how hard can it be?

Tormek Clones Leon Woodworking 4 April 23rd 08 04:49 PM
Hardinge Clones Cliff Metalworking 0 November 2nd 05 09:04 AM
Hardinge Clones pooch Metalworking 2 November 2nd 05 08:38 AM
Emmert Vise Clones Richard S. Mullin Woodworking 4 February 1st 04 03:03 PM