Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Replacement Dust Collector bags

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit
dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company
was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's
another that just started selling them. Thanks.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jay Pique" wrote

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit
dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company
was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's
another that just started selling them. Thanks.

FWIW, I use the black "contractor" bags, available from the Borgs, on my Jet
DC ... _much_ cheaper and work just as well.

.... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the collected
sawdust.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 12, 10:49*am, "Swingman" wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit
dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company
was. *I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's
another that just started selling them. *Thanks.

FWIW, I use the black "contractor" bags, available from the Borgs, on my Jet
DC ... _much_ cheaper and work just as well.

... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the collected
sawdust.

But the swirling action is so...so...psychedelic!!!

Om

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit
dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company
was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's
another that just started selling them. Thanks.

JP

Penn State Industries sells them:

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/dcpb7.html

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the collected
sawdust.

Unless you over fill it. It can make a mess. Or so I'm told.

Posted to rec.woodworking

But the swirling action is so...so...psychedelic!!!

Om

I agree. Like watching the foam on a freshly poured Guinness
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message
... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the collected
sawdust.

Unless you over fill it. It can make a mess. Or so I'm told.

Hehe ... voice of experience? The key is being aware of situations ... like
when it's perhaps time to change underwear.

www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:31:33 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote:

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit
dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company
was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's
another that just started selling them. Thanks.

JP

Wynn Environmental carries 4 mil clear bags for $12.00 for 10 bags:
http://www.wynnenv.com/35A_series_cartridge_kit.htm
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 12, 4:11*pm, Mike in Arkansas wrote:
But the swirling action is so...so...psychedelic!!!

Om

I agree. *Like watching the foam on a freshly poured Guinness

Yes.... like that.
.
.
.
.
okay... now I want one.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
... someone who doesn't anyone really have a need to _see_ the
collected
sawdust.

Unless you over fill it. It can make a mess. Or so I'm told.

Hehe ... voice of experience? The key is being aware of situations ...
like
when it's perhaps time to change underwear.

It is a bag with a window on the side too. From 10 feet away it looked like
there was room on top, but it was just a layer of different color chips.

Also, what is this about changing underwear? Mine had no instructions.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I saw somewhere that some company is selling the plastic bags the fit
dust collectors and was wondering if any of you knew what the company
was. I know that Delta makes them, and JDS too, but I think there's
another that just started selling them. Thanks.

JP

Wynn Environmental carries 4 mil clear bags for $12.00 for 10 bags:
http://www.wynnenv.com/35A_series_cartridge_kit.htm

US Plastics sells 15 and 18 mill clear plastic drum liners that look
like they would work well for this and I guess a bit more durable.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/cat...ame=110&Page=1

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com