Pat Hamilton

Default Anyone use Mini-Max T124 Duplicating Lathe?

Greetings,

I recently found a T124 used and picked it up. Playing around with it has
left me with a number of questions the crappy manual doesn't answer.
If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing some of your knowledge, please
e-mail me!

Thanks!!
--
Patrick Hamilton
Brookfield, Wisconsin

JonH

Patrick,
If no one helps here try contacting Mini-Max. They're quite good when it
comes to returning requests for info. On the Mini-Max owners website they
are starting to download re-written manuals for a lot of the machines -
recognizing that the manuals do, indeed stink. Hope this helps.
Jon

"Pat Hamilton" wrote in message
. ..
Greetings,

I recently found a T124 used and picked it up. Playing around with it has
left me with a number of questions the crappy manual doesn't answer.
If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing some of your knowledge, please
e-mail me!

Thanks!!
--
Patrick Hamilton
Brookfield, Wisconsin

Joe Zerafa

Pat, checkout the Minimax user group at Yahoo.

I am sure you'll get all the help you need.

Joe Zerafa

"JonH" wrote in message news:1Iayb.256475$9E1.1368330@attbi_s52...
Patrick,
If no one helps here try contacting Mini-Max. They're quite good when it
comes to returning requests for info. On the Mini-Max owners website they
are starting to download re-written manuals for a lot of the machines -
recognizing that the manuals do, indeed stink. Hope this helps.
Jon

"Pat Hamilton" wrote in message
. ..
Greetings,

I recently found a T124 used and picked it up. Playing around with it has
left me with a number of questions the crappy manual doesn't answer.
If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing some of your knowledge, please
e-mail me!

Thanks!!
--
Patrick Hamilton
Brookfield, Wisconsin

FS: Harbor Freight 7" x 10" PRECISION MINI LATHE Rich Metalworking 5 December 23rd 03 10:09 PM
craftsman 109.20630 mini lathe -- my first lathe!! yay!! drew j. Metalworking 5 November 22nd 03 12:46 AM
Odors from Running a Mini Lathe Finite Guy Metalworking 16 November 15th 03 11:25 AM
Jet mini pen lathe Grandpa Woodworking 0 November 12th 03 07:13 PM
Mini Lathe Bed Extention David Heidary Metalworking 15 July 31st 03 09:35 PM