Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Handyman Club of America comes to Canada

Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 6, 4:43*pm, FrozenNorth wrote:
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

Yay!!! YipppEEEE!!! *cartwheels* woot
woot
woot
woot
WOOT! *pumps fist*

I kid.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 04:50 pm and wrote
the following:

On Mar 6, 4:43Â*pm, FrozenNorth wrote:
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

Yay!!! YipppEEEE!!! *cartwheels* woot
woot
woot
woot
WOOT! *pumps fist*

I'll send them your contact info, they are based in Georgetown, or at least
have a mail drop there.

You don't have to thank me.
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 6, 5:18*pm, FrozenNorth wrote:
Robatoy took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 04:50 pm and wrote
the following:

On Mar 6, 4:43*pm, FrozenNorth wrote:
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

Yay!!! YipppEEEE!!! *cartwheels* woot
woot
woot
woot
WOOT! *pumps fist*

I'll send them your contact info, they are based in Georgetown, or at least
have a mail drop there.

You don't have to thank me.
;-)
--

Mmmmmmm... time to buy a couple of BRIDAL magazines and circling ALL
the little 'get-back-to-me/send more info' numbers and putting down

All I have to do is wait till the mailman kicks you in the shins.

*diabolical laughter!!!*

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 05:29 pm and wrote
the following:

wrote the following:

On Mar 6, 4:43Â*pm, FrozenNorth wrote:
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

Yay!!! YipppEEEE!!! *cartwheels* woot
woot
woot
woot
WOOT! *pumps fist*

I'll send them your contact info, they are based in Georgetown, or at
least have a mail drop there.

You don't have to thank me.
;-)
--

Mmmmmmm... time to buy a couple of BRIDAL magazines and circling ALL
the little 'get-back-to-me/send more info' numbers and putting down
YOUR address....

All I have to do is wait till the mailman kicks you in the shins.

*diabolical laughter!!!*

That will surprise the hell out of my wife.
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

PDQ took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 05:29 pm and wrote the
following:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

My condolences, I have 3 of them. Anyone need a spare?

Do you play poker?
Four of a kind (I can arrange it).
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

ROY! took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 05:38 pm and wrote
the following:

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:43:56 GMT, FrozenNorth
wrote:

Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

I have a white one and a black one. Do they come in any other colors?

Cool, they come in white too?
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 06:52 pm
and wrote the following:

In article , FrozenNorth
wrote:

Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

Where in Canada? I've been getting the glue spreaders for years...

Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

I got one too. When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. I threw
everything in the garbage.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 07:43 pm
and wrote the following:

In article , FrozenNorth
wrote:

Dave Balderstone took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 06:52
pm and wrote the following:

In article , FrozenNorth
wrote:

Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

Where in Canada? I've been getting the glue spreaders for years...

Heh.

Did you guys have to call in the army to clear snow again this year?

Not yet, and we are way past what we had the year Mel freaked out.
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

efgh took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 07:40 pm and wrote
the following:

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

I got one too. When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. I
threw everything in the garbage.

I never got that far.
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message ...
Dave Balderstone took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 07:43 pm
and wrote the following:

In article , FrozenNorth
wrote:

Dave Balderstone took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 06:52
pm and wrote the following:

In article , FrozenNorth
wrote:

Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

Where in Canada? I've been getting the glue spreaders for years...

Heh.

Did you guys have to call in the army to clear snow again this year?

Not yet, and we are way past what we had the year Mel freaked out.
--
Lits Slut #9

Wait till the weekend is over.
Hamilton says 30 - 50 cms.
That's about 12 - 20 inches in real terms of measurement.

P D Q
Posted to rec.woodworking

I think mine is blue!

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
wrote:

Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.

I have a white one and a black one. Do they come in any other colors?

Roy!

Posted to rec.woodworking

efgh wrote:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

I got one too. When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. I threw
everything in the garbage.

Don't have to worry about them here in Quebec. The language police will
go after them.
Mind you we can't have Lee Valley or Busy Bee here either unless they
translate absolutely every bit of text they have. A true downside.

George Anderson
Montreal Canada

Posted to rec.woodworking

George Anderson wrote:

efgh wrote:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

I got one too. When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. I
threw everything in the garbage.

Don't have to worry about them here in Quebec. The language police will
go after them.
Mind you we can't have Lee Valley or Busy Bee here either unless they
translate absolutely every bit of text they have. A true downside.

So I take it those two businesses have decided the cost was too great and
simply opted not to do business there?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 7, 11:05*pm, George Anderson wrote:
efgh wrote:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

I got one too. *When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. *I threw
everything in the garbage.

Don't have to worry about them here in Quebec. The language police will
go after them.
Mind you we can't have Lee Valley or Busy Bee here either unless they
translate absolutely every bit of text they have. A true downside.

George Anderson
Montreal Canada

Makes you wonder why we love the french, eh?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita took a can of maroon spray paint on March 7, 2008 11:40 pm
and wrote the following:

George Anderson wrote:

efgh wrote:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9

I got one too. When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. I
threw everything in the garbage.

Don't have to worry about them here in Quebec. The language police will
go after them.
Mind you we can't have Lee Valley or Busy Bee here either unless they
translate absolutely every bit of text they have. A true downside.

So I take it those two businesses have decided the cost was too great
and
simply opted not to do business there?

Probably cost Lee Valley a small fortune to translate all those tool pr0n
catalog's into French. Never mind the website, and all the other stuff
that would be necessary to keep the language police off their case.

--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:
George Anderson wrote:

efgh wrote:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS.

Think I'll pass.
--
Lits Slut #9
I got one too. When I scratched the card, I won all three prizes. I
threw everything in the garbage.

Don't have to worry about them here in Quebec. The language police will
go after them.
Mind you we can't have Lee Valley or Busy Bee here either unless they
translate absolutely every bit of text they have. A true downside.

So I take it those two businesses have decided the cost was too great and
simply opted not to do business there?

I can't speak for the businesses, but it would not make financial sense
for them to produce all documentation in a second language for a
customer base that would not be much larger than what it presently is.
Both companies do mail order and web orders so they do not have to open
a branch store (although it would be nice). The largest population area
is only two hours from the main Lee Valley store/factory and many of us
will find another excuse to go to Ottawa with the family and while we
are there we may as well stop in at Lee Valley.

George Anderson