Posted to rec.woodworking
k k is offline

Default Large Dust collector

I live in Ontario, Canada and want to purchase a large dust collection
unit worth about $6000.00. Does anyone know of any companys I can
contact? or which system would be recommended? I am thinking of
installing it outside of the shop to limit the noise and run pipes to
each machine.
Posted to rec.woodworking

k wrote:
I live in Ontario, Canada and want to purchase a large dust collection
unit worth about $6000.00. Does anyone know of any companys I can
contact? or which system would be recommended? I am thinking of
installing it outside of the shop to limit the noise and run pipes to
each machine.

No experience with any of them, but some of the big guys a

Belfab, Nordfab (for ducting), Kraemer (in Brampton), Torit, Felder,
Oneida.

I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones I've heard of. You
might want to try posting to the Woodweb dust collection forum
(http://woodweb.com/cgi-bin/forums/dust.pl). There are some guys there
with pretty large systems.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

Define large. I have a Donaldson Torrit model 20 sitting on my trailer
ready for someone to take off my hands. Needs fresh bearing in the
three phase motor. It moves some air. Problem is Atlanta is a long way
from Canada.
http://www.donaldson.com/en/industri...ure/000984.pdf

Dust Collector?? k Woodworking 5 February 15th 08 03:22 AM
JDS Dust Force or Harbor Freight dust collector? HerHusband Woodworking 4 October 28th 07 10:15 PM
JDS dust collector Russell Miller Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 07:31 AM
Anyone have a JDS Dust-Force dust collector? [email protected] Woodworking 4 August 15th 05 05:48 PM
Dust Collector and compressing dust into burnable logs tiredofspam Woodworking 25 February 23rd 05 03:04 AM