Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Invitation to a Open Shop

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Darrell Peart" wrote in message
. ..
Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Boy, if there's a shop and work that I'd go to Seattle to see, Darrell, it'd
be yours.

Unfortunately, I'm 2,625 miles away in Tn.

Good luck with the open house.

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 5:09*am, "joe" wrote:
"Darrell Peart" wrote in message

. ..

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Boy, if there's a shop and work that I'd go to Seattle to see, Darrell, it'd
be yours.

Unfortunately, I'm 2,625 miles away in Tn.

Good luck with the open house.

jc- Hide quoted text -

Hi Joe - stop by if you ever get to Seattle
Posted to rec.woodworking

Darrell Peart wrote:
Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

As others, I'd love to come, but the trip from FL is a long one.

Funny though, I was just going through your Greene & Greene design
elements book and Jim Tolpin's Toolbox Book.
Now I'm sketching out a standing tool cabinet based on the Thorsen
sideboard design details, with modular construction like the Reinhold
Faeth tool chests.

Thanks for the inspiration.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 8:01*am, "Darrell Peart" wrote:
Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peartwww.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Very nice! I would really like to see your shop, but the commute from
West Virginia is a killer!
Regards
Dave G.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Darrell Peart wrote:

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Cool invitation. Best of luck to you. However, one request regarding
your website, the video you have must be very windows-centric, all I get to
see is a quick flash of the dust collector if I use Mplayer, and nothing if
xine is the player. Maybe a flash, real-player, or quick-time movie would
be more broadly viewable.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Darrell Peart wrote:

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Cool invitation. Best of luck to you. However, one request regarding
your website, the video you have must be very windows-centric, all I get
to see is a quick flash of the dust collector if I use Mplayer, and
nothing if
xine is the player. Maybe a flash, real-player, or quick-time movie would
be more broadly viewable.

Scratch that, it is in Quick-time, the Konquerer viewer wasn't using
Quick-time. Looks very cool in FireFox.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I've surfed your entire site and I am thoroughly impressed. I've added your
website to my bookmarks for future inspiration.

When I make the journey from central Canada to your neck of the woods I'll
certainly contact you for an invitation to visit.

Cheers.

Michael

Posted to rec.woodworking

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice in the 3d view of your new shop that
there's a deep dark hole in the center. Careful not to step into that thing!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Is there any easy bus from Downtown Seattle out to your shop? I am in
town the next week and I think I have a bit of free time Monday
morning April 14. I might be able to stick my head in the door if it
is not too disruptive.

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 05:01:19 -0800, "Darrell Peart"
wrote:

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Posted to rec.woodworking

Darrell,

Thanks for the invite. Its a long comute from South Carolina...but...I
might be coming out that way in a year or two, when the LOML retires...I was
born at Ft. Lewis and would like to come back for a visit.

Nice shop!

Skip
www.ShopFileR.com

"Darrell Peart" wrote in message
. ..
Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 1:48*pm, Dave wrote:
On Mar 2, 8:01*am, "Darrell Peart" wrote:

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peartwww.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Very nice! I would really like to see your shop, but the commute from
West Virginia is a killer!
Regards
Dave G.

Thanks Dave - If you ever make it out this way - stop in ......Darrell
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 5:43*pm, "toolman946 via CraftKB.com" u40139@uwe wrote:
I've surfed your entire site and I am thoroughly impressed. I've added your
website to my bookmarks for future inspiration.

When I make the journey from central Canada to your neck of the woods I'll
certainly contact you for an invitation to visit.

Cheers.

Michael

Hi Michael - If you ever find yourself in Seattle - stop in for a
visit......Darrell
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

DarrellPeart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene- Hide quoted text -

Hi Jim,
Here is the link to the metro trip planner - I gave it a starting
point in Pioneer Square ( actually my old shop address)
http://tripplanner.metrokc.gov/cgi-bin/itin.pl
We will be in the production mode but we'll be gald to show you around
the shop. Send me an email a day or two before to remind me so I won't
be out running errands.
See you then - Darrell
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 7:33*pm, "Skip Williams" wrote:
Darrell,

Thanks for the invite. *Its a long comute from South Carolina...but...I
might be coming out that way in a year or two, when the LOML retires...I was
born at Ft. Lewis and would like to come back for a visit.

Nice shop!

Skipwww.ShopFileR.com

"DarrellPeart" wrote in message

. ..

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to
celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

http://furnituremaker.com/Woodworking.htm

All are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

DarrellPeart
www.furnituremaker.com
Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene- Hide quoted text -

Hi Skip - Fort Lewis was a familiar place to me back in the 70's when
I was in the National Guard. Stop by if you make it out this way.
....Darrell

Open studio tour invitation Ted Woodturning 0 July 18th 07 02:03 AM
Invitation Happy Man UK diy 4 March 4th 07 06:37 PM
Open-pit mining and open-cast quarrying equipment [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 23rd 06 10:56 AM
Invitation to a pictorial tour of my New Shop! [email protected] Metalworking 11 October 5th 05 12:02 AM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM