Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Invitation

Invitation
We invite you to experience the Discover Islam gallery!

Each poster masterfully integrates traditional Islamic art and
calligraphy with modern computer graphics. The collections range from
simple arabesque patterns to full color photographs of Muslims and the
Islamic World. They powerfully communicate the beauty of Islam, and
yet are gentle enough to sway any heart, Muslim and non-Muslim.

http://www.discoverislam.com/gallery.asp?page=1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

**** off or talk about DIY, see sig

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Compare and contrast
Sharia Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
Posted to uk.d-i-y

We invite you to experience the Discover Islam gallery!

If you don't stop spamming we'll set up a competing site:

http://www.thisiswhatwedidtouncleanm...crusades.c om
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:06:24 +0000, Owain
wrote:

|!Happy Man wrote:
|! Invitation
|! We invite you to experience the Discover Islam gallery!
|! Each poster masterfully integrates traditional Islamic art and
|! calligraphy with modern computer graphics. The collections range from
|! simple arabesque patterns to full color photographs of Muslims and the
|! Islamic World. They powerfully communicate the beauty of Islam, and
|! yet are gentle enough to sway any heart, Muslim and non-Muslim.
|!
|!Any nice gentle images of amputation, beheading or stoning?

Pervert!
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Compare and contrast
Sharia Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
European Convention on Human Rights http://www.hri.org/docs/ECHR50.html
Then sign this petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Ban-Sharia
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message .com,
Happy Man writes
Invitation
We invite you to experience the Discover Islam gallery!

Each poster masterfully integrates traditional Islamic art and
calligraphy with modern computer graphics. The collections range from
simple arabesque patterns to full color photographs of Muslims and the
Islamic World. They powerfully communicate the beauty of Islam, and
yet are gentle enough to sway any heart, Muslim and non-Muslim.

http://www.discoverislam.com/gallery.asp?page=1

Do you have some higher quality pix ?

I could print them off and sell them at a profit down the local Mosque

--
geoff