Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default ROUTER DADO JIG

http://www.newwoodworker.com/rtrdadojig.html

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:09:53 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.newwoodworker.com/rtrdadojig.html

Ah...

The classic straight edge that also works for circular saws.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://www.newwoodworker.com/rtrdadojig.html

Ah...

The classic straight edge that also works for circular saws.

I prefer to run between two straight edges when cutting a dado
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 1, 1:09 am, (J T) wrote:
JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

That's OK. I don;t have a problem with old farts,
except for those who put things like that in their .sig.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://www.newwoodworker.com/rtrdadojig.html

Ah...

The classic straight edge that also works for circular saws.

I prefer to run between two straight edges when cutting a dado

Well you can make two of those, and use a scrap
of the same thickness as the tenon fitting into the
dado to establish the separation between them.

Cut with a bit that is at least one half and
not more than smaller than the desired width
of the dado, Route up one side and down the
other--no climbing cuts.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 3:34 pm, (J T) wrote:
Sun, Mar 2, 2008, 10:04am (EST-3) doth posteth:
(Fred the Red Shirt)
That's OK. I don;t have a problem with old farts, except for those who
put things like that in their .sig.

Sounds like an 826 - "You obviously have me confused with someone
that actually gives a ****.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

It would appear you have a similar sort of confusion
regarding a lot of people reading this newsgroup...

--

FF

ROUTER DADO JIG J T Woodworking 14 December 15th 07 05:29 AM
dado blade set vs. router petebert Woodworking 21 June 4th 07 11:25 AM
Router bit speed & depth for 3/4" by 1/4" dado in MDF DSNail Woodworking 2 December 30th 05 11:34 PM
Choosing/using router bits to dado/rabbet and groove for/into under/nominal sized plywood?? bent Woodworking 16 December 15th 05 12:29 PM
Freud "Dial a Dado" Query, also 6" v 8" dado question... john moorhead Woodworking 4 November 12th 03 09:35 PM