Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default DRAWKNIFE

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...e-a-drawknife/

I didn't check it all, but probably enough to make one. If I make
one, I'll just find a car spring to make one from.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

samson wrote:
In article ,
says...
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...e-a-drawknife/

I didn't check it all, but probably enough to make one. If I make
one, I'll just find a car spring to make one from.

JOAT

You don't want to pull that back too far. That's what
happened to my half-brother.

S.

Was he your whole-brother before that?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 25, 8:08 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...e-a-drawknife/

I didn't check it all, but probably enough to make one. If I make
one, I'll just find a car spring to make one from.

Just barely enough info if you ignore one poster who gets into forge
welding the blade; that seems silly for a drawknife.

Start with an old lawnmower blade and go for it. I'm not sure it will
be as easy to bend the handles as the guy thinks, but it might be an
uplifiting experience, or a chance to invent new cuss words.