Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSTRUCTION - Canes & Walking Sticks

http://www.woodcarvers.org/canes&walkingsticks.htm

Figured it'd be interesting to post a few links. No pictures, and
I think whoever is making it more complicated than need be, but still,
should be able to make a cane from this. With my own, I didn't read
anything like this before I started on it, just looked at a link with
profiles, and instructions (which I didn't really read), and went from
there. Zen cane making.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

http://www.woodcarvers.org/canes&walkingsticks.htm

Figured it'd be interesting to post a few links. No pictures, and
I think whoever is making it more complicated than need be, but still,
should be able to make a cane from this. With my own, I didn't read
anything like this before I started on it, just looked at a link with
profiles, and instructions (which I didn't really read), and went from
there. Zen cane making.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Have a look at "Make Your Own Walking Sticks" by Mr. Self. Plenty of
inspiration in his book: form rustic to fancy...

INSPIRATION?? - Designer Canes J T Woodworking 2 February 26th 08 06:39 PM
O/T: Walking Lew Hodgett Woodworking 0 January 13th 08 12:06 AM
Walking Papers Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 26 November 25th 07 01:50 AM
Slip Sticks & Story Sticks charlie b Woodworking 8 February 27th 06 04:00 PM
Wood bending for canes? mac davis Woodturning 20 July 8th 05 06:55 PM