Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need lathe video for curous 3 1/2 year old

Jeepers.

My 3 1/2 year old is curious as to how the post at the foot of our stairs
was turned. I tried looking for videos online and got a ton of basically
everything else.

Anyone know of a place I can show him such a thing in action online?

Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote:

Jeepers.

My 3 1/2 year old is curious as to how the post at the foot of our
stairs was turned. I tried looking for videos online and got a ton of
basically everything else.

Anyone know of a place I can show him such a thing in action online?

Thanks

google lathe under video

I turned up almost 1700.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lobby Dosser said something like:
"Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote:

Jeepers.

My 3 1/2 year old is curious as to how the post at the foot of our
stairs was turned. I tried looking for videos online and got a ton of
basically everything else.

Anyone know of a place I can show him such a thing in action online?

Thanks

google lathe under video

I turned up almost 1700.

{self administered dope slap} Thanks. I had completely forgotten that
google has a video section (keyed into you tube now too).

I was doing generic searches.

--
Everythinginlifeisrealative.Apingpongballseemssmal luntilsomeoneramsitupyournose.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey Tom... I'm assuming that you don't own a lathe (correct me if I'm wrong)
so now would be the time to convince the wife that you should buy one. Tell
her it has nothing to do with you buying big boy toys... it's for
"educational" purposes! May as well get that young'un started down the road...
(chuckle).

Let us know if she falls for it!

Cheers