Charles

Default FAQ or Archives (Wood Bores)

I would like the link to the Woodworking FAQs or Archives so I can see how I
might get rid of wood bores in some rough cherry I have. Suggestions to
solve the wood bore problem are certainly welcome, as well. Thanks.

Paul Hays

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:40:16 -0800, Charles wrote
(in message ):

I would like the link to the Woodworking FAQs or Archives so I can see how I
might get rid of wood bores in some rough cherry I have. Suggestions to
solve the wood bore problem are certainly welcome, as well. Thanks.

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~roche/wood.html

Problems with Paint Adhesion on Old Wood Phil Young UK diy 6 July 27th 04 01:30 PM
RSJ on Wood lintel? G&M UK diy 2 February 13th 04 08:08 PM
Stripper Darkens Wood? Xane MegaWolf T. Woodworking 0 September 10th 03 10:00 PM
Storing wood - inside humidity vs. outside humidity. Brian Phillips Woodworking 2 July 22nd 03 02:20 PM
wood use query - wood movement HarryM Woodworking 1 July 10th 03 03:38 PM