Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking, yu.forum.politika, rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc, comp.lang.tcl

Default DeWalt

DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,comp.lang.tcl

Improveyourlife wrote:
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum
torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery
life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

Leaving aside the fact that XRP is being discontinued in favor of
lithium ion, is there a point to this post or are you just so happy
with your new drill that you had to share?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,comp.lang.tcl

My HF SDS Hammer Drill will whip the DeWalt's ass. I thought my
Milwaukee HD was good, till I tried the HF. 3/4" SDS bit Goes through 5"
heavy ag concrete in 5 sec. Excellent isolation; Virtually no vib
transmitted. The Milwaukee took over a minute with similar, but chucked
bit, and buzzed my arm numb.. The SDS chuck is the way to go.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Improveyourlife wrote:
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking, rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 2:45 am, Improveyourlife wrote:
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

Guys
Dont feed the trolls

notice the crosspost
rec.crafts.metalworking, yu.forum.politika, rec.woodworking,
alt.machines.cnc, comp.lang.tcl

Its someone collecting garbage replies

Brent (Crossposts trimmed)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc

Since this has nothing to do with the computer language Tcl, could you
please remove the comp.lang.tcl newsgroup from replies to this thread --
thank you!

--
+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Gerald W. Lester |

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc

On 2008-02-06, Gerald W. Lester wrote:
Since this has nothing to do with the computer language Tcl, could you
please remove the comp.lang.tcl newsgroup from replies to this thread --
thank you!

Wow, there is someone still using Tcl...

who stopped using it in 1996 (except with expect)

On Feb 6, 12:05 pm, JR North wrote:
My HF SDS Hammer Drill will whip the DeWalt's ass.

But will it fit in a Tk toolkit?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,comp.lang.tcl

"Improveyourlife" wrote in message
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

Dewalt = Black& Decker

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,comp.lang.tcl

"Improveyourlife" wrote in message
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

Grrrrrrr. Yeah, baby. I am aroused. Behave.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,comp.lang.tcl

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:53:51 -0600, "Gerald W. Lester"
wrote:

Since this has nothing to do with the computer language Tcl, could you
please remove the comp.lang.tcl newsgroup from replies to this thread --
thank you!

No.

Improveyourlife wrote:
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

New Dewalt Saw - Dewalt Support Response Dave - Parkville, MD Woodworking 2 January 31st 08 04:44 PM
FA: DeWalt Cordless Tools, DeWalt 8" Radial Arm Saw Marty Escarcega Woodworking 0 April 25th 06 10:50 AM
DeWalt RAM Jimmy Woodworking 4 January 4th 06 04:04 AM
Dewalt DW 871 Chp saw FS Carson McAloney Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 05:33 AM
Dewalt SimonJ UK diy 38 October 11th 05 08:44 AM