Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,yu.forum.politika,rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,comp.lang.tcl
JR North JR North is offline

Default DeWalt

My HF SDS Hammer Drill will whip the DeWalt's ass. I thought my
Milwaukee HD was good, till I tried the HF. 3/4" SDS bit Goes through 5"
heavy ag concrete in 5 sec. Excellent isolation; Virtually no vib
transmitted. The Milwaukee took over a minute with similar, but chucked
bit, and buzzed my arm numb.. The SDS chuck is the way to go.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Improveyourlife wrote:
DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque.
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Patented 3-speed transmission features a max 3rd speed at 2,000 rpm.
Hammerdrill mode 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry
applications. 1/2 in. Metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws
prevents bits from slipping. Superior ergonomics provides optimal
balance, comfort and control.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"