Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why He Left Me After...?

Everybody knows the feeling - and everybody is doing that. We meet
somebody , we like each other, we spend the night together and that's
it.

The next morning he or she is gone. And because this is a men's
privilege, I'll try to give some answers to the women. I'm not trying
to say that only men are doing that, but 50% of my friends I mean
women keep calling me with the following topic: " Hi, I met him a week
ago, he is different, you know, he is so kind and he didn't take me
straight to the bed. I think he is the one, and I'll go further with
him..." In one week she calls me again: "Hi, we did it, it was great, I
think he is in love with me, no doubt...." And now the end of the story:
"Hi, I can't believe it, he's never called me again, it's been more
than a week - can you please tell me what's going on? He told me I'm
the best, he told me he can't be with another woman any more...Do you
thing I have to call him and ask him for an explanation, at least I
need to know why!?"

In that moment the only thing I'm thinking of is - how she could be so
naive. And why she things that if she calls him, he will come back?
This is the biggest problem for every one of us - we think, that we
could change the way they the men understand the love.

Imagine an assorted chocolate hamper. When you give it to a man - he
wants to try the milk and the dark chocolates, the toffee, the
drinking chocolate flakes, the organic truffles, the chocolate torrone
.... everything. What about a woman - she will spend 2-3 minutes trying
to decide which is the best, and after deep meditation she takes the
decision - the result is she's got the wrong one! What is the
conclusion and who is happy and satisfied? The man, of course.

He will do the same with the women - he won't choose to long, he will
take every one he likes, just to try more and more, and in the end he
stops satisfied and probably with one woman for his life partner.
Because he already knows what is it all about - he knows the taste

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bot...002/47310.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 29, 10:05 am, wrote:
Everybody knows the feeling - and everybody is doing that. We meet
somebody , we like each other, we spend the night together and that's
it.

Those were good days.... good days indeed. Long gone, but not
forgotten. Sometimes me and my old retreaded friends remember them
fondly.

What about a woman - she will spend 2-3 minutes trying
to decide which is the best, and after deep meditation she takes the
decision - the result is she's got the wrong one! What is the
conclusion and who is happy and satisfied? The man, of course.

Ahhhh... indecision is a cruel mistress, eh? Think long, think
wrong. Sounds like you have cracked the code.

And yeah, for anyone on the rec. that bothers to read this, it's still
raining here so I can't go outside and play/work.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 29, 10:05 am, wrote:
Everybody knows the feeling - and everybody is doing that. We meet
somebody , we like each other, we spend the night together and that's
it.

Those were good days.... good days indeed. Long gone, but not
forgotten. Sometimes me and my old retreaded friends remember them
fondly.

What about a woman - she will spend 2-3 minutes trying
to decide which is the best, and after deep meditation she takes the
decision - the result is she's got the wrong one! What is the
conclusion and who is happy and satisfied? The man, of course.

Ahhhh... indecision is a cruel mistress, eh? Think long, think
wrong. Sounds like you have cracked the code.

And yeah, for anyone on the rec. that bothers to read this, it's still
raining here so I can't go outside and play/work.

Robert

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post useless
tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

Tired of MS Office and their shananigans?
Try this free replacement:
http://www.openoffice.org

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 29, 6:49 pm, "Twayne" wrote:

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post useless
tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

And yet, who is the wad here? (Hint - look in your hand).

Not only did you read the original post, you read mine, AND you even
took the time to respond. Excellent.

Don't squeeze your hand too hard.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 29, 9:31*pm, "
wrote:
On Jan 29, 6:49 pm, "Twayne" wrote:

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post useless
tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

And yet, who is the wad here? *(Hint - look in your hand).

Not only did you read the original post, you read mine, AND you even
took the time to respond. *Excellent.

Don't squeeze your hand too hard.

Robert

Q: What is the difference between pink and purple?
A: The grip.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Twayne" wrote in message

Those were good days.... good days indeed. Long gone, but not
forgotten. Sometimes me and my old retreaded friends remember them
fondly.

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post useless
tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

I though he has a sense of humor and we both had a chuckle at the expense of
the spammer. Now I know better. Thanks for setting us straight.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 29, 9:14 pm, Robatoy wrote:

Q: What is the difference between pink and purple?
A: The grip.

(Think of Ed McMahon)

Ba da bump -*cymbal crash*

Hiyo!

Robert
(still snickering)

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

And yeah, for anyone on the rec. that bothers to read this, it's still
raining here so I can't go outside and play/work.

Am well aware of the large rain falls that you get in Texas.

Last week had 6" with 3" in a 24 hour period

As things stand right now, about 12" YTD which is basically the annual
rainfall here in SoCal with 5 months left in the season.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 29, 6:49 pm, "Twayne" wrote:

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post
useless tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

And yet, who is the wad here? (Hint - look in your hand).

Not only did you read the original post, you read mine, AND you even
took the time to respond. Excellent.

Don't squeeze your hand too hard.

Robert

Hmm, methinks I pushed a spammer's buttons.

--
Twayne

Tired of MS Office and their shananigans?
Try this free replacement:
http://www.openoffice.org

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Twayne" wrote in message
On Jan 29, 6:49 pm, "Twayne" wrote:

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post
useless tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

And yet, who is the wad here? (Hint - look in your hand).

Not only did you read the original post, you read mine, AND you even
took the time to respond. Excellent.

Don't squeeze your hand too hard.

Robert

Hmm, methinks

Doubtful, but I guess there's a first time for everything...
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:44:15 GMT, "Twayne"
wrote:

On Jan 29, 6:49 pm, "Twayne" wrote:

And you're too lazy to bother reporting it, so instead you post
useless tripe the spammer will never see.

--
Twayne

And yet, who is the wad here? (Hint - look in your hand).

Not only did you read the original post, you read mine, AND you even
took the time to respond. Excellent.

Don't squeeze your hand too hard.

Robert

Hmm, methinks I pushed a spammer's buttons.

Hmm, that makes you a troll.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.

Left Behind jusme Metalworking 15 November 10th 07 05:34 AM
The hot tap is on the left zaax UK diy 38 January 21st 07 07:16 PM
Where to Buy Left Handed 6mm Die?? Name Metalworking 2 February 3rd 06 05:18 AM
Am I the only one never cut to the Left? Patrick Conroy Woodworking 2 May 3rd 05 07:28 PM
left-handed saw? Mac Woodworking 7 August 22nd 04 04:37 AM