Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Name

Default Where to Buy Left Handed 6mm Die??

Hi. Does someone know where to order a left handed, 6mm die in the USA? A
month or so ago, someone pointed me to a page for drill bits with a lot of
yellow and black in the background. They had a LOT of drill bits, but I can
not remember that place. I think they had taps and dies as well.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Name" wrote:

Hi. Does someone know where to order a left handed, 6mm die in the USA? A
month or so ago, someone pointed me to a page for drill bits with a lot of
yellow and black in the background. They had a LOT of drill bits, but I can
not remember that place. I think they had taps and dies as well.

Thanks!

http://www.mcmaster.com/ has them. I didn't see any responses so far.
Wes S
--
Reply to:
Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie