Anil Kalagatla

Default FS: [Seattle Area] Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister DC-1100CK

-- Seattle Area only, will not ship --

Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister: Model DC-1100CK

This is a great filter canister based dust collector that filters upto
2 microns! It's probably the best hobbyist dust collector in the
market. It's barely a year old and I've not even filled half the bag
yet. I have a few spare lower bags.

Some specs:
- 1.5 HP motor
- Filters down to 2 micron particles
- Specified capacity of 1,100 cfm
- You can wire it for 230V if you want (110V by default)
- Two 4" inlets (instead you can easily convert this to using one 6"
inlet)

I have all the origianl boxes and user manual.

Asking: $360.00

Anil Kalagatla

Hmm.. the best price I've seen is approx $440 at ToolSeeker:

http://www.toolseeker.com/WdWkMac/Du...var1=DC-1100CK

Also, you've to *buy* more tools to make use of your "rebate" :-)

This way you get a (barely used) Dust Collector for a decent price
with
no taxes or shipping :-)

I'll also throw in a brand new Woodstock Cyclone preseparator lid:
http://tools-shop.yellowpages.pl/285...Separator.html

Please email me to continue this conversation.

Thanks
Anil