MSgeek

Default [Seattle Area] Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister DC-1100CK

Oh ya, It does qualify for the Jet rebates as well.
"MSgeek" wrote in message
Well, It can be had new for just under $400. I will take it off your hands
for $200 and will pick it up this weekend.
"Anil Kalagatla" wrote in message
om...
-- Seattle Area only, will not ship --

Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister: Model DC-1100CK

This is a great filter canister based dust collector that filters upto
2 microns! It's probably the best hobbyist dust collector in the
market. It's barely a year old and I've not even filled half the bag
yet. I have a few spare lower bags.

Some specs:
- 1.5 HP motor
- Filters down to 2 micron particles
- Specified capacity of 1,100 cfm
- You can wire it for 230V if you want (110V by default)
- Two 4" inlets (instead you can easily convert this to using one 6"
inlet)

I have all the origianl boxes and user manual.

Asking: $360.00