Posted to rec.woodworking

Default V8 chainsaw

How's this for gittin' the job done ?

http://tinyurl.com/ytdzac

Smitty
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:57:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

How's this for gittin' the job done ?

http://tinyurl.com/ytdzac

Smitty

Wow!
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
How's this for gittin' the job done ?

http://tinyurl.com/ytdzac

Smitty

Can you imagine the kickback it could produce?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Warranty voided upon receipt of final
payment.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Can you imagine the kickback it could produce?

I've got a kick back for you. Check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
for a must-have power tool.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Give us a hint. Which post?

G.S.

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:16:53 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Can you imagine the kickback it could produce?

I've got a kick back for you. Check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
for a must-have power tool.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:57:07 -0800, wrote:

How's this for gittin' the job done ?

http://tinyurl.com/ytdzac

Looks strangely familiar... from the 'I want this saw...' thread.

You could always have tried to find a better clip of the same beast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9x8rBKC4BE

Mind you while I was looking at the Predator/Chainsaw clips on YouTube I
found this, which is much more scary when it comes to dangerous use of
tools (rope, in this case)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3G4jr6O7A