Posted to rec.woodworking

Default AJ Hamler's Blog

Please forgive this shameless plug for my friend AJ Hamler. During the past
couple of weeks, he shared with me a major article on table saw safety that
he wrote for the current issue of Woodshop News, a magazine many of you are
aware he used to edit. It's a very informative article and I highly
recommend it.

However, when I cracked open the magazine, I was surprised and pleased to
read in Tod Riggio's "Taking Stock" column that, in addition to contributing
articles, AJ will also be offering his comments on-line a couple of times a
week in a new Blog on the Woodshop News home page. Somehow he had forgotten
to mention it to me.

I first got to know AJ during his previous life as a radio talk show host,
so I know he is not shy about offering opinions. Unlike many of his talk
show brethren, however, AJ's opinions are generally thoughful and
intelligent. And because his was a call-in talk show, I suppose it is only
natural that his new blog is not a monologue but a dialog in which we are
invited to add our own comments.

If you'd like to check it out (and I recommend you do) and even add your own
comments, here's the link to AJ's blog:
http://blog.woodshopnews.com/workbench/

Lee

Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

Interesting Blog Gina Bull Home Ownership 3 August 11th 07 06:04 PM
New blog [email protected] UK diy 9 May 30th 07 08:42 PM
New Blog Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 0 August 5th 06 03:19 PM
My DIY blog, please comment jg UK diy 25 September 5th 05 06:26 PM
My DIY blog, please comment jg Woodworking 4 September 5th 05 01:52 AM