Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New blog

I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard, but I
was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few posts to
get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard, but I
was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few posts to
get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Rather than duplicating effort, you could always contribute to the
uk.d-i-y wiki !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard, but I
was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few posts to
get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Rather than duplicating effort, you could always contribute to the
uk.d-i-y wiki !

The address of which is:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard,
but I was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few
posts to get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Rather than duplicating effort, you could always contribute to the
uk.d-i-y wiki !

How's he going to earn money from blogvertising if he does that? ;-)

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:27:19 +0100, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard, but I
was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few posts to
get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Rather than duplicating effort, you could always contribute to the
uk.d-i-y wiki !

I think his aim is to make a killing flogging things, not contributing
to general knowledge.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

o.uk wrote:
I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard, but I
was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few posts to
get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Rather than duplicating effort, you could always contribute to the
uk.d-i-y wiki !

I think his aim is to make a killing flogging things, not contributing
to general knowledge.

Hi I hope to do my little bit to help people who know nothing about
diy as is obvious from the blog, I am not flogging anything, the
adverts are there to hopefully get people interested in the site to
fill it out a bit. Sorry if you think otherwise.
Cheers Graham

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi I hope to do my little bit to help people who know nothing about
diy as is obvious from the blog, I am not flogging anything, the
adverts are there to hopefully get ***clickthrough revenue***

You could always remove the adverts - they'll do nothing to bring
people to the site.

Ditch the idea and contribute to the wiki instead !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
Hi I hope to do my little bit to help people who know nothing about
diy as is obvious from the blog, I am not flogging anything, the
adverts are there to hopefully get ***clickthrough revenue***

You could always remove the adverts - they'll do nothing to bring
people to the site.

Ditch the idea and contribute to the wiki instead !

If you use adblock in Firefox, most of them vanish anyway...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ditch the idea and contribute to the wiki instead !
If you use adblock in Firefox, most of them vanish anyway...

I already do, but it'd be easier to add to the other contributions
than start from scratch...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
Ditch the idea and contribute to the wiki instead !

If you use adblock in Firefox, most of them vanish anyway...

I already do, but it'd be easier to add to the other contributions
than start from scratch...

Oh, indeed.

--
Cheers,

John.

A new real estate blog purpleleaf UK diy 0 May 15th 07 12:30 AM
A new real estate blog purpleleaf Home Repair 0 May 15th 07 12:12 AM
Found a BIG d-i-y blog... Pirre UK diy 3 January 8th 07 02:39 PM
New Blog Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 0 August 5th 06 03:19 PM