Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] g1234ray@googlemail.com is offline

Default New blog

On May 30, 3:32 pm, EricP wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:27:19 +0100, Colin Wilson

o.uk wrote:
I have set up a blog to help people with diy, very low standard, but I
was wondering if anybody on this group woud help with a few posts to
get it going, nothing too elaborate.The blog is called
rightdiy.blogspot.com and any help would be appreciated. Graham

Rather than duplicating effort, you could always contribute to the
uk.d-i-y wiki !

I think his aim is to make a killing flogging things, not contributing
to general knowledge.

Hi I hope to do my little bit to help people who know nothing about
diy as is obvious from the blog, I am not flogging anything, the
adverts are there to hopefully get people interested in the site to
fill it out a bit. Sorry if you think otherwise.
Cheers Graham