Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Found a BIG d-i-y blog...

Hi folks...
Don't know if you've seen it before, but http://www.blogsnapper.com
seems to be a sweet place for us d-i-y interested. As i understand it,
people at Blogsnapper collects articles from other big DIY blogs, like
MAKEzine.com, Instructables.com etc. I for sure, like to read one big
blog with DIY posts, instead of many different ones. TIP: I use the
Google gadget from blogsnapper (can be found in the menu to the right)
to get updated when new posts have arrive

Cheers!
//Pierre

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article .com,
Pirre wrote:
Don't know if you've seen it before, but http://www.spamadvert.com
seems to be a sweet place for us d-i-y interested.

Then perhaps you might start contributing something useful to this one.

--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pirre wrote:
Hi folks...
Don't know if you've seen it before, but http://www.blogsnapper.com

Thanks, added.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
Pirre wrote:
Don't know if you've seen it before, but http://www.spamadvert.com
seems to be a sweet place for us d-i-y interested.

Then perhaps you might start contributing something useful to this one.

--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

I'm sorry, but I don't get you? You were sarcastic? (if so, why?)
Actually, I have contributed atleast 3 posts to
instructables_dot_com -- Satisfied with the urlspelling?
Regards, Pirre

New Blog Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 0 August 5th 06 03:19 PM
useful cleaning news blog kimi UK diy 1 December 9th 05 10:02 PM
My DIY blog, please comment jg Woodworking 4 September 5th 05 01:52 AM
Refurb blog updated Don Lancaster Electronics Repair 4 May 23rd 05 09:28 PM
How big a platter? How big a bowle? How big a lathe? Arch Woodturning 7 January 3rd 05 06:46 AM