Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Default Ping Robatoy

"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

P D Q

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:00:04 -0500, "PDQ" wrote:

"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

I'm not Rob, so I'll let him tell you he's in Sarnia, but if London is
like Beamsville (and it's several hundred percent bigger), he'd need
to ask, "which Timmie's?"

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Sarnia is real close and on the way to Port Huron.

I know of a couple of Timmies there too.

P D Q
"LRod" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:00:04 -0500, "PDQ" wrote:

"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

I'm not Rob, so I'll let him tell you he's in Sarnia, but if London is
like Beamsville (and it's several hundred percent bigger), he'd need
to ask, "which Timmie's?"

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 5, 3:00*pm, "PDQ" wrote:
"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

P D Q

Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very
well yet)
Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know
that?..LOL
Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the
one in Sarnia.

Do you come through here often?

Posted to rec.woodworking

PDQ took a can of maroon spray paint on January 5, 2008 06:49 pm and wrote
the following:

Sarnia is real close and on the way to Port Huron.

I know of a couple of Timmies there too.

I'll be at the one in Toronto, be there.

--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

I go past your town quite often - Frankenmouth for chicken, shop-till-u-drop, and what else I can find.

I'm surprised that you would make a run to London for anything other than LV when you have access to cheap goods just over the bridge.

I'll be by shortly after the 19th to see what the Detroit Auto show has to offer and have a peek at the shops on 25 north in PH.

P D Q
"Robatoy" wrote in message ...
On Jan 5, 3:00 pm, "PDQ" wrote:
"Titebond, all flavours, can be had at Busy Bee and Cabinetmart in London ON."

Does this mean you are somewhere near London?

If so, how about getting together at Timmies for a coffee?

P D Q

Yup, Sarnia, yup, huhuh, yup. (I guess I don't speak 'Sarnian' very
well yet)
Yes, I am in London often.There's a Lee Valley there...did you know
that?..LOL
Also a Costco, a train station with way better connections than the
one in Sarnia.

Do you come through here often?

Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Nice to know there is more than 1 of us in the area.

I don't get to TO very often as the money goes further to the west.

I made it to Brampton last week to see my niece, go lost and saw a bit of the 400 before I got oriented and made it to her place an hour late. Not bad for an old fart.

My broom pilot says we have to visit some of the showrooms to see whatever.

P D Q
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message ...
PDQ took a can of maroon spray paint on January 5, 2008 06:49 pm and wrote
the following:

Sarnia is real close and on the way to Port Huron.

I know of a couple of Timmies there too.

I'll be at the one in Toronto, be there.

--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

Unless you have vision problems and need to use the larger text, you should know that your use of big block letters is very irritating. Suggest you go with plain text, not html and fit in, unless of course you do have vision difficulties.
Nice to know there is more than 1 of us in the area.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"PDQ" wrote

I'll be by shortly after the 19th to see what the Detroit Auto show
has to offer and have a peek at the shops on 25 north in PH.

If you turn off THE html, the cabal won't increase your dues, and JOAT won't
have to sic the wooddorking gods on you ... but you must e-mail him
IMMEDIATELY, without fail, for dispensation!

Just A FWIW ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

PING Robatoy J T Woodworking 3 December 20th 07 07:23 PM
Ping Robatoy Frank Boettcher Woodworking 3 October 20th 07 09:47 PM
For Robatoy LRod Woodworking 15 September 17th 07 06:15 AM
PING - Robatoy J T Woodworking 4 April 25th 07 07:12 PM
Ping Robatoy JGS Woodworking 8 November 7th 06 01:07 PM