Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PING Robatoy

http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a
project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post
pictures.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 20, 3:44 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a
project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post
pictures.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

I already have a pair of these:

http://www.philosophersguild.com/ind...tail&item=0977
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 7:21am (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
sayeth:
I already have a pair of these:
http://www.philosophersguild.com/ind...tail&item=0977

Not as classy as bunny slippers tho.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:21:11 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Dec 20, 3:44 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a
project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post
pictures.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

I already have a pair of these:

http://www.philosophersguild.com/ind...tail&item=0977

Isn't "Unemployed Philospher" sort of redundant?

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

Ping Robatoy Frank Boettcher Woodworking 3 October 20th 07 09:47 PM
For Robatoy LRod Woodworking 15 September 17th 07 06:15 AM
PING - Robatoy J T Woodworking 4 April 25th 07 07:12 PM
Ping Robatoy JGS Woodworking 8 November 7th 06 01:07 PM
Changing from sandman to Robatoy. sandman Woodworking 0 January 2nd 05 08:38 PM