Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PING - Robatoy

http://www.gp.com/BUILD/DocumentView...elementid=6024

This is probably the studio easel plan you need.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.gp.com/BUILD/DocumentView...elementid=6024

This is probably the studio easel plan you need.

Yes! Except it calls for a piano hinge, and I don't play piano.

Keep looking.

Btw.. I found one, but it is waaay more involved than what I had in
mind.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...

J T wrote:
http://www.gp.com/BUILD/DocumentView...elementid=6024

This is probably the studio easel plan you need.

Yes! Except it calls for a piano hinge, and I don't play piano.

Keep looking.

Btw.. I found one, but it is waaay more involved than what I had in
mind.

I made this one for my daughter. I put a chalkboard on one side a
whiteboard on the other.

http://www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/...sy_easel.shtml

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
J T wrote:
http://www.gp.com/BUILD/DocumentView...elementid=6024

This is probably the studio easel plan you need.

Yes! Except it calls for a piano hinge, and I don't play piano.

Does it all hinge on that?

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000735-2, 04/23/2007
Tested on: 4/25/2007 12:52:19 AM

Ping Robatoy JGS Woodworking 8 November 7th 06 01:07 PM
Sandman/Robatoy/Spanish inquisition Robatoy Woodworking 12 January 27th 05 08:34 PM
Changing from sandman to Robatoy. sandman Woodworking 0 January 2nd 05 08:38 PM