Robatoy

Default Sandman/Robatoy/Spanish inquisition

I had to access The Wreck via Google Groups today, because my news
server is down. Somehow it posted under my old name Sandman. (my addy
didn't change) I have tried to fix the nickname issue and it sure as
heck wasn't meant to confuse anybody.
Sorry if this caused any inconvenience to anybody and I highly doubt it
did. G

0=BF0

Rob

(This was in reply to an e-mail I received on this topic, and frankly
it sounded a bit like the Spanish Inquisition.)
SOMEBODY SAY SPANISH INQUISITION???????

LRod

On 23 Jan 2005 17:14:05 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

I had to access The Wreck via Google Groups today, because my news
server is down. Somehow it posted under my old name Sandman. (my addy
didn't change) I have tried to fix the nickname issue and it sure as
heck wasn't meant to confuse anybody.
Sorry if this caused any inconvenience to anybody and I highly doubt it
did. G

0¿0

Rob

(This was in reply to an e-mail I received on this topic, and frankly
it sounded a bit like the Spanish Inquisition.)
SOMEBODY SAY SPANISH INQUISITION???????

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

is what I think you meant to say. I knew it was you instantly. It's
only been, what, two weeks since you changed?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Robatoy

LRod wrote:
On 23 Jan 2005 17:14:05 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

snip

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

is what I think you meant to say.

You are correct. My mistake. G

What I meant to say was;

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons
are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons
are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons....
Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.

LRod

On 23 Jan 2005 19:10:39 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

LRod wrote:
On 23 Jan 2005 17:14:05 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

snip

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

is what I think you meant to say.

You are correct. My mistake. G

What I meant to say was;

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons
are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons
are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons....
Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.

I love obscure references and people who get them. Nobody had to
mention a snake once.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
LRod wrote:

[[.. sneck ..]]

I love obscure references and people who get them. Nobody had to
mention a snake once.

I seem to recall hearing that the snake appeared several times in
"The *FULL* Monty"

LRod wrote:
On 23 Jan 2005 17:14:05 -0800, "Robatoy"

wrote:
snip

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

is what I think you meant to say.

You are correct. My mistake. G

What I meant to say was;

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons
are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three*

weapons
are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost

fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our

weapons....
Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.

I love obscure references and people who get them. Nobody had to
mention a snake once.

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

-Phil Crow

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:52:52 -0500, Robatoy wrote:

I want plans on how to build a trebuchet..a trebuchet big enough to
hurl.....say... a cow?

Good plans and analysis software available at trebuchet.com

Dave Hinz

Robatoy

In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Only if you bring me a shrubbery!

You won't settle for some lupins?
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:37:56 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy
spake:

In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Only if you bring me a shrubbery!

You won't settle for some lupins?

Nee!

Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com
or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications

================================================= =======
Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com
or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications

Time for the Holy Hand Grendade of Antioch!

Either that or a giant wooden rabbit. (ObWWC)

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.