DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PING Robatoy (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/226762-ping-robatoy.html)

J T December 20th 07 08:44 AM

PING Robatoy

http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a
project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post
pictures.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

Robatoy[_2_] December 20th 07 03:21 PM

PING Robatoy

On Dec 20, 3:44 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a
project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post
pictures.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

I already have a pair of these:

http://www.philosophersguild.com/ind...tail&item=0977

J T December 20th 07 07:23 PM

PING Robatoy

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 7:21am (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
sayeth:
I already have a pair of these:
http://www.philosophersguild.com/ind...tail&item=0977

Not as classy as bunny slippers tho.

Tim Douglass December 20th 07 07:25 PM

PING Robatoy

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:21:11 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Dec 20, 3:44 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html

OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a
project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post
pictures.

JOAT
My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as
sharp as it used to be.

I already have a pair of these:

http://www.philosophersguild.com/ind...tail&item=0977

Isn't "Unemployed Philospher" sort of redundant?

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com