Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Found A Use For Pill Bottles

I've been accumulating pill bottles over time, and they're a neat
item, too neat to just toss, but couldn't figure out what to use them
for. Too small to use for screws, etc. So just been stashing them.
Then this evening it struck me. Their tops seal, so they'd be
great for mixing up thinned latex for my stain experimenting. .Turns
out that when they're shook hard, with some liquid inside, they do leak
just the least bet, easily wiped off, and just right for mixing small
amounts. Won't have a lot of use for too many of them, but it's a
start. Beats mixing in a small cup or something, and with the cap
should keep for a few days at least.

JOAT
If you can read this you're in range.

The pill with regard to the managing household is the impression that roars along. I. O. Udo Home Repair 0 December 10th 07 02:23 AM
Pill Bottles ? Home Repair 11 June 23rd 07 03:50 PM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
Cheap pill & Merry Christmas top sites merryjay Home Repair 0 December 6th 06 04:30 PM
gas bottles Cuprager UK diy 8 August 3rd 06 08:49 AM