Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Finally - A Man's Honda Civic

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/06...vette-ls1.html

Just scroll down until you get to it.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

Here is the video of it running, very scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmP3au8UoXc

It should incidentally roar marked and envisages our civic, fit wires on top of a dwelling. V. Z. Kostelnick Metalworking 0 December 9th 07 10:19 PM
You HAVE to see this man's work - amazing! charlieb Woodturning 11 December 4th 07 01:42 PM
Old Man's Hands Tom Watson Woodworking 40 June 24th 07 12:21 AM
You Hav To See This Man's Work To Believe It - honest charlie b Woodworking 45 September 15th 06 10:39 AM
wire the harness from the pioneer to the honda civic 2001 jenashurst Home Repair 3 April 21st 06 08:52 PM