Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happy Holidays Card

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction
after a hernia op.
Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next
couple of days.
This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7
years ago was a monster.
For a quarter of the price.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olschmodel.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Grolsch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olidaysREC.jpg

kinda fun.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" showed us some fancy computer images

Looks nice, that is a very realistic looking bottle.

I notice that your lift restrictions extend to the illustrations as well.
There are no granite counter tops!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 12, 9:28 am, "Leon" wrote:
Where is the Grolsch "GIRL" model? ;~)

LOL
I bet you miss all those calendars since you left the automotive
industry, eh?
Oh, and careful what you wish for, Grolsch is Dutch and that's a very
liberal-equal opportunity kind of place.
Who knows what they consider attractive. She/he/it could be of any
ethnic/age/state-of-mental-health group.

Pirelli used to have some incredible babes on their calendars. My
buddy used to get those and I found myself chewing on my knuckles on a
few occasions.... gasping for air.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 12, 9:50 am, Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:28 am, "Leon" wrote:

Where is the Grolsch "GIRL" model? ;~)

LOL
I bet you miss all those calendars since you left the automotive
industry, eh?
Oh, and careful what you wish for, Grolsch is Dutch and that's a very
liberal-equal opportunity kind of place.
Who knows what they consider attractive. She/he/it could be of any
ethnic/age/state-of-mental-health group.

Pirelli used to have some incredible babes on their calendars. My
buddy used to get those and I found myself chewing on my knuckles on a
few occasions.... gasping for air.

As this hopfully will turn into a beer thread here's a few beer girls.
(They're German, but I can overlook that once.)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

As this hopfully will turn into a beer thread here's a few beer girls.
(They're German, but I can overlook that once.)

Great ... until you look down and see hairier legs than mine under the panty
hose.

Maybe times have changed?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/09/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 01:09:22 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction
after a hernia op.
Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next
couple of days.
This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7
years ago was a monster.
For a quarter of the price.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olschmodel.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Grolsch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olidaysREC.jpg

kinda fun.

Nice work...
Now, if you could just learn to call your computer an APPLE, my life would be
easier.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 12, 9:28 am, "Leon" wrote:

Where is the Grolsch "GIRL" model? ;~)

LOL
I bet you miss all those calendars since you left the automotive
industry, eh?
Oh, and careful what you wish for, Grolsch is Dutch and that's a
very
liberal-equal opportunity kind of place.
Who knows what they consider attractive. She/he/it could be of any
ethnic/age/state-of-mental-health group.

Pirelli used to have some incredible babes on their calendars. My
buddy used to get those and I found myself chewing on my knuckles
on
a few occasions.... gasping for air.

As this hopfully will turn into a beer thread here's a few beer
girls.
(They're German, but I can overlook that once.)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ergirlslq2.jpg

Trouble with 'em is that "liquor's quicker" doesn't work on 'em--they
can drink me under the table and still be sober enough to drive home.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction
after a hernia op.
Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next
couple of days.
This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which
7
years ago was a monster.
For a quarter of the price.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olschmodel.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Grolsch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olidaysREC.jpg

kinda fun.

You've clearly got something that does a nice job of rendering. I'm
curious as to what you're using.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

mac davis wrote in
:

wrote:

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction
after a hernia op.
Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next
couple of days.
This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7
years ago was a monster.
For a quarter of the price.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olschmodel.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Grolsch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olidaysREC.jpg

kinda fun.

Nice work...
Now, if you could just learn to call your computer an APPLE, my life
would be easier.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I'm just happy he properly capitolized "Mac". "MAC" stands for Media
Access Control, which is a low level network issue. (Sometimes you'll
hear about MAC addresses, that's one of the things it does.) ;-)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

Oh, and careful what you wish for, Grolsch is Dutch and that's a

very
liberal-equal opportunity kind of place.

As long as it's Dutch, make mine a "Little Greenie".

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction
after a hernia op.
Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next
couple of days.
This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7
years ago was a monster.
For a quarter of the price.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olschmodel.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Grolsch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olidaysREC.jpg

kinda fun.

Nice work...
Now, if you could just learn to call your computer an APPLE, my life would be
easier.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Good thing your name isn't Lisa then, eh? G
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction
after a hernia op.
Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next
couple of days.
This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7
years ago was a monster.
For a quarter of the price.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olschmodel.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Grolsch.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...olidaysREC.jpg

kinda fun.

So, is this using the GraphiteOneCAD software? I tried getting it to run
on my Linux system with no joy. Tried re-compiling the libraries and
pretty much had to throw in the towel, life is too short for that.
Downloaded the VariCAD demo -- it's looking pretty promising, but I have
quite a bit more to do before I pull the trigger to buy it. It certainly
won't do the kind of rendering you showed above.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:06:04 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

Nice work...
Now, if you could just learn to call your computer an APPLE, my life would be
easier.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Good thing your name isn't Lisa then, eh? G

Well, I have convinced my wife that I'm a lesbian..

maybe they could call them 'puters "tosh's"?

Happy Holidays Rich Home Repair 0 December 25th 06 07:00 PM
Happy Holidays Steven Raphael Woodturning 0 December 21st 06 07:36 PM
Happy Holidays Rich Home Repair 0 December 25th 05 06:32 PM
Happy Holidays... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 0 December 25th 05 02:55 AM
OT - Happy Holidays Gang J T Woodworking 27 December 17th 05 09:02 PM