Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Happy Holidays

Happy holidays to all of you here in the woodturning NG.

I dont post a lot here but I have learned a lot by reading the posts of
others.

Thank you all for the useful information that has been posted.

Steven Raphael
Ithaca MI
http://www.geocities.com/steven_raph...turnings1.html

Happy Holidays from 2Barter U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit Home Repair 1 November 16th 06 03:54 AM
Hi From A Russian Friend! Happy Holidays To You! [email protected] UK diy 2 December 28th 05 10:14 AM
Happy Holidays Rich Home Repair 0 December 25th 05 06:32 PM
Happy Holidays... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 0 December 25th 05 02:55 AM
OT - Happy Holidays Gang J T Woodworking 27 December 17th 05 09:02 PM