Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy Holidays from 2Barter

Happy Holidays from 2Barter Inbox
U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit
to a-doves-flight
show details
8:34 pm (0 minutes ago)

" GOD'S Speed Inbox
Craig Somerford
to me
show details
8:33 pm (0 minutes ago)
Happy Holidays from 2Barter Inbox
from Craig Somerford
hide details 8:21 pm
(6 minutes ago)
to natural-video-church

cc OZ Safe Rooms
bcc Craig O. S.
date Nov 15, 2006 8:21 PM
subject Happy Holidays from 2Barter
mailed-by gmail.com
Have a nice stroll a long the beach

--http://www.departuresdesign.com/flash8/index.htm
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=Search+Images
--24 oct 2006
Thank You

" Working in Faith "
Hi
This is Craig
with great HONOR i thank you for your email.
If you see in this photo there are three people in it.
I Guss what i am trying to say is that i am stuck in a place that
requires some help, this help is for My Wife.
You see my Wife is young and she still wants to see the world for her
self.
that's OK by me the Only thing is that i cant grasp or change her
wanted desire to see life from both sides of the fiance like that of a
little boy or girl still looking every were for the next fun thing
that is just around the corner and that's her free will and that's
fine by me.
Yes i do love my Wife Monica and also knowing that i am twice here age
i can only show her with love.
To be in Love is different.
See what i am trying to say is this what ever happens happens i just
want to say if she needs me that i will with out doubt be there for
her all ways through love for her.
Weather we are together are not still she is and all ways be my Wife
Even after if there is a divorce still in the eyes of the up most high
she is still my little Monica that GOD'S love for me gave to me so up
and until my final Days.
Helping her then with thos bumps and scrape that are surly going to
come to her i take that vary job most serious in deed.

But now i find myself needing help in helping her for there are still
left in life those things that only Money can do.
Thank you
Sincerely:
http://2Barter.net
As you walk down the beach ask your self who is walking with you
Enjoy
http://images.google.com/images?svnu... +sand&spell=1
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Se arch
Written By: