Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Replaceable Insert Throat Plate

I made one of these over the weekend--the culmination of an itch of
many years since I first saw Norm use one. I also wrote an article
about it which is post at WoodCentral, my internet (non-usenet) home:

http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/r...es_893.s html

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

LRod wrote:
I made one of these over the weekend--the culmination of an itch of
many years since I first saw Norm use one. I also wrote an article
about it which is post at WoodCentral, my internet (non-usenet)
home:

Nice plate (I covet one too), nice article. Thanks!!

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:30:20 +0000, LRod
wrote:

I made one of these over the weekend--the culmination of an itch of
many years since I first saw Norm use one. I also wrote an article
about it which is post at WoodCentral, my internet (non-usenet) home:

http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/r...es_893.s html

Very nice. I actually saw it on WC before I came here. Nice work,
and an excellent write-up.

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **