Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PING Morris

Thunk you might like this.
http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...C-0D6B48984890

JOAT
Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now
where the Hell are my T-shirts?
- JOAT

Posted to rec.woodworking

(J T) wrote in
:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...r_p.html?CMP=O
TC-0D6B48984890

How does the driver see the road in front of the thing? Kinda reminds me
of when I was a kid and we made go-karts and mini bikes using started
moters and old batteries.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
(J T) wrote in
:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...r_p.html?CMP=O
TC-0D6B48984890

How does the driver see the road in front of the thing? Kinda
reminds me of when I was a kid and we made go-karts and mini bikes
using started moters and old batteries.

Maybe it tilts down for parking and tilts flat to make a roof for
riding?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
(J T) wrote in
:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...r_p.html?CMP=O
TC-0D6B48984890

How does the driver see the road in front of the thing? Kinda reminds me
of when I was a kid and we made go-karts and mini bikes using started
moters and old batteries.

Maybe like the old tail dragger airplanes, they zig zag while taxiing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in
:

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
(J T) wrote in
:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...r_p.html?CMP=O
TC-0D6B48984890

How does the driver see the road in front of the thing? Kinda
reminds me of when I was a kid and we made go-karts and mini bikes
using started moters and old batteries.

Maybe it tilts down for parking and tilts flat to make a roof for
riding?

And then tilts back for takeoff?

OT.... well mostly... ping morris.... [email protected] Woodworking 7 May 11th 07 12:04 AM
PING Morris - again J T Woodworking 0 April 21st 07 06:09 AM
PING Morris J T Woodworking 1 April 21st 07 05:41 AM
PING Morris J T Woodworking 8 September 2nd 06 08:16 AM
ping Morris - somebody stole your idea! Andy Woodworking 9 March 10th 06 11:37 PM