Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PING Morris

http://www.me.dal.ca/%7Edp_02_10/

FYI

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
| http://www.me.dal.ca/%7Edp_02_10/
|
| FYI
|

| JOAT
| I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Bookmarked - thank you!

--

Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Ping Morris: BRAND NEW CNC MACHINE BITS - $1? Swingman Woodworking 19 December 27th 06 04:03 AM
PING Morris J T Woodworking 8 September 2nd 06 08:16 AM
Ping Morris Dovey re CNC wood Lathe Art Ransom Woodworking 10 March 16th 06 05:11 PM
ping Morris - somebody stole your idea! Andy Woodworking 9 March 10th 06 11:37 PM
Morris Chair max Woodworking 9 February 11th 05 11:31 PM