Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Please Help me understand...

The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on every
news group I frequent.

Some I have only scanned, some I have read in detail, I don't grasp the
motivation for it all.

They were gone for a while, but I see they have returned.

Can someone enlighten me?

DCD

Posted to rec.woodworking

Don Dando took a can of maroon spray paint on November 11, 2007 06:36 pm and
wrote the following:

The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on
every news group I frequent.

It is just an idiot in Usenet, welcome to the freak show. He/It posts for a
while, gets their account yanked, finds a new provider, and goes for
another round. Just plonk it.

--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

Don Dando presented the following explanation :
The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on every
news group I frequent.

Some I have only scanned, some I have read in detail, I don't grasp the
motivation for it all.

They were gone for a while, but I see they have returned.

Can someone enlighten me?

DCD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Mekon

Need to understand George UK diy 8 April 1st 07 10:01 AM
Help, I don't understand!!!! josoap Woodworking 28 May 5th 05 04:55 PM
some new CNC technology I don't understand yet S R Woodworking 1 August 25th 04 09:37 AM
some new technology I don't understand yet S R Metalworking 1 August 25th 04 03:04 AM