DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Please Help me understand... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/220696-please-help-me-understand.html)

Don Dando November 11th 07 11:36 PM

Please Help me understand...

The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on every
news group I frequent.

Some I have only scanned, some I have read in detail, I don't grasp the
motivation for it all.

They were gone for a while, but I see they have returned.

Can someone enlighten me?

DCD

FrozenNorth November 11th 07 11:55 PM

Please Help me understand...

Don Dando took a can of maroon spray paint on November 11, 2007 06:36 pm and
wrote the following:

The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on
every news group I frequent.

It is just an idiot in Usenet, welcome to the freak show. He/It posts for a
while, gets their account yanked, finds a new provider, and goes for
another round. Just plonk it.

--
Lits Slut #9

Mekon November 12th 07 01:14 AM

Please Help me understand...

Don Dando presented the following explanation :
The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on every
news group I frequent.

Some I have only scanned, some I have read in detail, I don't grasp the
motivation for it all.

They were gone for a while, but I see they have returned.

Can someone enlighten me?

DCD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Mekon