Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Impressive hammer skills...

Hats off to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y
Posted to rec.woodworking

No, you better keep your hard hat *on* when you are working around this guy.

"name" wrote in message
Hats off to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y

Posted to rec.woodworking

"name" wrote in message
Hats off to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y

But can he hit his finger with his hammer?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 9, 7:49 am, "Leon" wrote:
"name" wrote in message

Hats off to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y

But can he hit his finger with his hammer?

One of the wRECkers from this newsgroup e-mailed me saying that he
would be REALLY impressed if the guy could put a nail in the floor
that way...LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

More to the point. You hire this guy, go down the basement and instead of
working, you see him practicing this......

"name" wrote in message
Hats off to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmZvifrO9Y

I've seen this before. I'm still not sure that I believe it. Not sure I
don't believe it either. On the plus side, his form is *very* good, hammers
dropping precisely to his hand, rotation is good on every throw and catch.
On the minus side, you never see the hammer go from his hand to the nail.
I'm either too cynical, or just not cynical enough.

Either way, it's a fun thing to watch.

JC

"I'm so cynical, I have a hard time believing I'm much of a cynic" jc