Lamont Cranston

Default Why I Say That Bay Area Dave Is A Troll

Selected quotes from the troll, Bay Area Dave on rec.woodworking.

Search terms = "moron" and "idiot".

This is why your moron bench is so full.

"BTW, moron brain, I was wondering about "standards"." Date: 2003-06-11
19:15:13 PST.

"Who cares what a moron thinks?" Date: 2003-06-04 16:38:05 PST.

"Hey moron, was there some useful advice somewhere in your post?" Date:
2003-02-14 19:11:04 PST.

"No, you are a moron." Date: 2003-02-10 12:50:06 PST.

"I'm sure B&D is worried about your urge to follow the other moron." Date:
2003-02-07 08:02:08 PST.

"I wasn't labeling a group inferior, YOU MORON." Date: 2003-01-31 19:44:03
PST.

"Moron, that's what I was wondering. Date: 2003-01-26 09:26:11 PST

"Took me a bit to see who the moron was you are quoting." Date: 2003-01-13
17:45:03.

"Steve, you might as well know now Larry Jaques is our resident idiot and
all around jerk..." Date: 2003-09-03 19:11:09 PST.

"There is just one idiot with nothing better to do..." Date: 2003-08-05
09:31:08 PST.

"...my drunken idiot of a boss, the service manager, fired me one day..."
Date: 2003-06-13 13:15:05 PST.

"Turns out the vet was an idiot..." Date: 2003-05-28 12:57:20 PST.

"I find that John Q. Public tends to be a blooming idiot..." Date: 2003-
03-14 20:50:17 PST.

Bay Area Dave

I love the way you take things out of context. BTW, the vet WAS a
frickin' moron. IF you knew the whole story, you would know that. Have
you NOTHING better to do in your pathetic life than to bait me?

You are the troll, here, buddy. Now run along...

dave

Date: 2003-06-13 13:15:05 PST.

"Turns out the vet was an idiot..." Date: 2003-05-28 12:57:20 PST.

"I find that John Q. Public tends to be a blooming idiot..." Date: 2003-
03-14 20:50:17 PST.

Lamont Cranston

Bay Area Dave wrote in
:

I love the way you take things out of context. BTW, the vet WAS a
frickin' moron. IF you knew the whole story, you would know that.
Have
you NOTHING better to do in your pathetic life than to bait me?

You are the troll, here, buddy. Now run along...

dave

"Come, come, thou boy-killer, show thy face;
Know what it is to meet Achilles angry"

Buddy Matlosz

You are the troll, here, buddy. Now run along...

dave

Hey, leave me out of this.

Buddy

Rob Stokes

Lamont, you're wasting my time. Care to take this "thing" private with Dave
and not bother the bandwidth with it anymore?

Many thanks (in advance)

Rob

s.com...

Date:

Date: 2003-06-13 13:15:05 PST.

"Turns out the vet was an idiot..." Date: 2003-05-28 12:57:20 PST.

"I find that John Q. Public tends to be a blooming idiot..." Date: 2003-
03-14 20:50:17 PST.

Leon

You may be thinking you are looking at Dave but it seems you are looking in
a mirror...
Take it some where else... You are just trying to start a fight here.

Dave Balderstone

In article m, Lamont
Cranston wrote:

Selected quotes from the troll, Bay Area Dave on rec.woodworking.

Hey, if you have a hardon for BAD for some reason, take it to email.

By any definition of the term, he's no troll.

He can be a number of *other* things, most of which he'll readily
admit, but not a troll.

So spare us the nonsense, okay?

Ta.

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

jo4hn

He lived for a time in the East, where he learned the power to cloud
men's minds, so they could not see him. Has to do with smog in New
Jersey, I think.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Myxylplyk wrote:

No, his alternate name strikes fear in the haerts of men, but he lives in the shadows!
lol

Myx

[snip]

Chris

Bay Area Dave wrote in message ...
I love the way you take things out of context. BTW, the vet WAS a
frickin' moron. IF you knew the whole story, you would know that. Have
you NOTHING better to do in your pathetic life than to bait me?

You are the troll, here, buddy. Now run along...

OK let me get this straight... Tom posts a picture of a group of
morons, BAD makes a self-depricating post owning up to the fact that
he is "in the 5th row, just left of center" and then he catches crap
for it from Lamont.

Dave, some days you just can't win!

-Chris
Bay Area Dave

Hi, Chris!

It's business as usual around here! I consider the source and thank
God I'm not him! g

dave

dave

Chris wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote in message ...

I love the way you take things out of context. BTW, the vet WAS a
frickin' moron. IF you knew the whole story, you would know that. Have
you NOTHING better to do in your pathetic life than to bait me?

You are the troll, here, buddy. Now run along...

OK let me get this straight... Tom posts a picture of a group of
morons, BAD makes a self-depricating post owning up to the fact that
he is "in the 5th row, just left of center" and then he catches crap
for it from Lamont.

Dave, some days you just can't win!

-Chris

Bay Area Dave

would that be as in Jaques? or the other one?

dave

Henry St.Pierre wrote:
snip
Yeah Larry.

Bob Bowles

Thanks Dave, well said. Seems like there develops a "need" for
trashing that periodically arises as this has been done several times
in the past on this NG.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 04:54:27 GMT, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

Hey, if you have a hardon for BAD for some reason, take it to email.

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bob Bowles
wrote:

Seems like there develops a "need" for
trashing that periodically arises as this has been done several times
in the past on this NG.

And will happen again, no doubt. Usually I either ignore or silently
add to the twit filter, but after a couple of beers I sometimes develop
an attiitude.

;-)

djb

Date: 2003-06-13 13:15:05 PST.

"Turns out the vet was an idiot..." Date: 2003-05-28 12:57:20 PST.

"I find that John Q. Public tends to be a blooming idiot..." Date: 2003-
03-14 20:50:17 PST.

Actually, I changed my mind. BAD is a ****ing troll.

"Life aint nothin' but twinks and chinks!" (Sexy gay young men and
Chinese food!) -JOAT (Jerk-Off All Twinks)
Bay Area Dave

Hey, Dave, what's up? I think it's kinda funny actually, that some bozo
will start a thread like this one. It is a waste of time, and the
insults really don't bother me, as I consider the source... I can get
quite a 'tude with just one beer; sometimes with just a Fresca!

dave

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Bob Bowles
wrote:

Seems like there develops a "need" for
trashing that periodically arises as this has been done several times
in the past on this NG.

And will happen again, no doubt. Usually I either ignore or silently
add to the twit filter, but after a couple of beers I sometimes develop
an attiitude.

;-)

djb

Bay Area Dave

you just responded to a troll, not JOAT. Duh!

dave

Traves W. Coppock wrote:

On 18 Oct 2003 17:35:38 -0700, (JOAT) Crawled
out of the shop and said. . .:

snip

Actually, I changed my mind. BAD is a ****ing troll.

"Life aint nothin' but twinks and chinks!" (Sexy gay young men and
Chinese food!) -JOAT (Jerk-Off All Twinks)

ROFL

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bay
Area Dave wrote:

Hey, Dave, what's up? I think it's kinda funny actually, that some bozo
will start a thread like this one. It is a waste of time, and the
insults really don't bother me, as I consider the source... I can get
quite a 'tude with just one beer; sometimes with just a Fresca!

The latest round (the last month or so) of twits, trolls and tools has
been a bit wearing at times, but I figger the people who post here that
I respect are all grown-ups. If they can't handle a bit of potty mouth,
and/or can't use a filter, then they shouldn't be ridin' the range here
on usenet.

OTOH, sometimes it's worth taking a shot at a snake if only for the
personal satisfaction.

Fresca, eh? Funny... I had you pegged as a Dr. Pepper kind of guy.

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Traves W. Coppock

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 02:47:44 GMT, Bay Area Dave
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

you just responded to a troll, not JOAT. Duh!

dave

yea, i did,.,,egg on my face. but that don't change the fact you need
a mental enima...constipation of the cranium and diarrhea of the vocal
chords is a bitch so im told.
Bay Area Dave

Dave, can't say as I've ever had more than a sip of Dr. Pepper...not my
"cup of tea".

It's been pretty smooth sailing for me lately here with my filters back
up to speed. Netscape got all squirrely on me one day, so I had to
unsubscribe and resubscribe. Doing that wiped out all my filters.
Seems like the trolls are making more of a nuisance lately, not that the
twits aren't a PITA too.

Good snake hunting!

dave

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Bay
Area Dave wrote:

Hey, Dave, what's up? I think it's kinda funny actually, that some bozo
will start a thread like this one. It is a waste of time, and the
insults really don't bother me, as I consider the source... I can get
quite a 'tude with just one beer; sometimes with just a Fresca!

The latest round (the last month or so) of twits, trolls and tools has
been a bit wearing at times, but I figger the people who post here that
I respect are all grown-ups. If they can't handle a bit of potty mouth,
and/or can't use a filter, then they shouldn't be ridin' the range here
on usenet.

OTOH, sometimes it's worth taking a shot at a snake if only for the
personal satisfaction.

Fresca, eh? Funny... I had you pegged as a Dr. Pepper kind of guy.

djb

Bay Area Dave

your way with words is surpassed only by your gentlemanly manner. You
do your momma proud!

oh, and Traves, would you learn to spell? it isn't "enima"

dave

Traves W. Coppock wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 02:47:44 GMT, Bay Area Dave
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

you just responded to a troll, not JOAT. Duh!

dave

yea, i did,.,,egg on my face. but that don't change the fact you need
a mental enima...constipation of the cranium and diarrhea of the vocal
chords is a bitch so im told.

Traves W. Coppock

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:04:23 GMT, Bay Area Dave
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

your way with words is surpassed only by your gentlemanly manner. You
do your momma proud!

oh, and Traves, would you learn to spell? it isn't "enima"

"oratore locuto , cives tacebant"

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bay
Area Dave wrote:

Dave, can't say as I've ever had more than a sip of Dr. Pepper...not my
"cup of tea".

Fair 'nuf... but "Fresca"? Eeeuuuuwww!

Good snake hunting!

Most of the time they ain't worth it. Especially this idiot today going
after JOAT.

One wonders if some of these PFY's have enough brains to figure out how
to wipe their asses, some days. At least the chance of them passing on
their genes is slim.

Time for bed now... SWMBO turns 40 in about 18 minutes. I told her I
was looking forward to having an "older woman" ggg

Wait till she sees the 40 dragons that are sposed to be on the front
lawn by 6:30 am.

:-D

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Traves W. Coppock

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:43:56 GMT, Dave Balderstone
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Wait till she sees the 40 dragons that are sposed to be on the front
lawn by 6:30 am.

:-D

i wanna see that,,,please please post to ABPW?

roflmao

Silvan

Traves W. Coppock newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com wrote:

"oratore locuto , cives tacebant"

Romani ite domum.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Dave Balderstone

In article , Traves W.
Coppock wrote:

i wanna see that,,,please please post to ABPW?

roflmao

Couple of pics are up on my web site...

http://www.balderstone.ca/dragons1.jpg
http://www.balderstone.ca/dragons2.jpg

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Dave Balderstone

In article ,
T. wrote:

I don't think they'll replace pukey yard ducks tho. Or even pink
flamingos.

No doubt you're right... but my daughter likes dragons. s

OBWW: She'll be putting the finish on her first turned bowl today.

djb